Friday, July 17, 2009

Trek

Out of nowhere, George randomly decided that he wanted to go on the Trek with the youth of our Stake. I am pretty sure he is just doing it to try and prove a point to Mart instead of the reasons why he should be doing it, but whatever his reasons are...at least he wanted to go.

They were all set to leave Wednesday morning at 5am. Early Wednesday morning I heard a crazy thundering going up and down our stairs (right next to my room) and grabbed my cell phone to check what time it was. It was 5:30am. George was late, but he wasn't here when I got up so he must have made it. He had stuff to take with him, in the loose sense of the word. He was just going to wear a flannel shirt and a polo shirt with a cowboy hat, but my mom had a shirt that she was going to use when she went on the trek, so she let George borrow it and a hat.

I made him try it on and pose for me, he felt a little funny so he wouldn't just stop and smile, he kept looking away. This is the best picture I got of him, sorry it's fuzzy .. he wouldn't hold still so the camera wouldn't focus.

George, new lip ring and all ....



Finding a way to release all the built up energy of feeling weird in that shirt and hat.



He'll either be back later today or tomorrow. Guess we'll see how it went!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So how did it go?