
He loved the blocks, especially the cylinders.

After playing with the blocks for a little while, he helped Daddy vacuum the living room. He thinks the vacuum is pretty neat.

Later that night we headed to my mom's house for Ethan's birthday party. My Aunt Kristie made Ethan a pirate ship cake.

Katie was so excited to give Ethan his present, that they both played with it together.

Ethan was a little confused when we all started singing to him, but seemed to like it okay.

Then we decided to try some cake.
Martin gave him a tiny taste of frosting to get him going...

He wasn't too sure about that.

He wasn't a big fan. (It didn't help that he was exhausted)



In the end, he ate three good size scoops of vanilla Aggie Ice Cream instead. He thought that was great. :)

This is my baby when all was said and done. I love this little monkey so much and I am so blessed to have him in my life.
1 comment:
Oh! He's so cute. I miss his guts...and yours too! We need to hang out soon!
Post a Comment