Because I have so many pictures of Ethan, I just decided to post a handful of cute ones I saw when glancing through tonight.
I love when he smiles this big, it always melts my heart. (As does his laughter. If I'm upset with him and he starts to laugh, every negative thought and feeling leaves instantly.)

Polo shirt, red socks, diaper and wire whisk. I think this picture speaks for itself. :)

Ethan having a tiny pickle for a snack. He thought it was pretty tasty!

I honestly have no idea what he is doing here, but it made me laugh so I decided to put it on here.

And finally, my little rock star. Showing off his bandanna just like his daddy.

There's a couple that will hopefully make you smile, maybe at least a little.
I can't wait for the summer to get back outside and go hiking and camping and take pictures somewhere besides my living room and kitchen.
2 comments:
I love your new main page picture, it's so cute!!
You can never take enough pictures!!
Post a Comment