I have been asked a question recently and thought I would answer it in anybody else's mind if it's ever come up ... I do in fact comb my babies hair on occasion. Here is proof!
It doesn't happen every day, but I do comb it on occasion. :) Martin thinks he looks like a "square" if I comb his hair and leave it.
I like it better without combing it as well. My mom asked me while we were in Disneyland if I ever combed his hair. I laughed. She sat down and combed it the other day with gel so it didn't budge.
3 comments:
I like it better Au Natural. Who combs their hair like that anymore? And who's asking you if you comb it? He's adorable every day!
I like it better without combing it as well. My mom asked me while we were in Disneyland if I ever combed his hair. I laughed. She sat down and combed it the other day with gel so it didn't budge.
LOL - he does look like a square! A very cute, soft, and squishy square, that is.
Post a Comment