Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Disneyland!

For Christmas my family went to Disneyland. I was excited to take Ethan for his first time and was even more excited to leave the snow and walk around in the sunshine. When we got there, California was having record heat so the first few days were extremely warm and sunny. Thursday before we came home Martin got the flu, Friday Ethan go the flu and Saturday our last night in the park I got the flu. Friday and Saturday it was pretty rainy for the first few hours, so we were all pretty ready to come back. We walked off the airplane to snow. It was definitely a shocker having come from such warm weather, but it was nice to be home and relax.

We had a good time, and didn't get nearly as many pictures as I wanted to because my camera stopped working partway through the week and I had to borrow my moms. We celebrated two birthday's while we were there as well. It was my brother Ty's birthday as well as Ethan's first birthday! Happy birthday baby, I love you.

We are going to have a party for him this Sunday so I'll have a lot more birthday pictures (if I can get my camera to work again).

Here are a few pictures from the happiest/sunniest place on earth!!


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Go get a new camera! CAN'T miss baby's first birthday pictures! Your Disney photos are so fun.

Stephanie said...

Kels, Thanks for the photos I have been waiting to see the fun!

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun there. I just can't believe that ethan is already one.