This is me last halloween, feeling extremely huge but only part of the way there. Martin and I had decided to dress up for halloween, and I made us both costumes. I made Martin a penguin costume and me a pregnant bee costume. We went as the birds and the bees. :) It made me laugh everytime I thought about that and looked down at my belly.
Now it's your turn. If you want to show us your 4th picture in the 4th folder of your pictures file, I'd love to see it.
Also, today (well yesterday as in the 6th) was Martin's birthday! He had to work all day long and got home about 10:30 at night so we didn't get to spend the day together, but he took the entire day off tomorrow so that we can hang out! Happy Birthday Martin, I'm so glad you are part of my life. Thanks for all you do for Ethan and me. We love you so much.

(P.S. Thanks Traves for this awesome picture!)
3 comments:
What a fun tag Kelsie, LOVE the picture. Happy Birthday Martin!
You've got skillz, miss seamstress! Happy Birthday Mart!
I am jealous that you can sew so well! I am dying to learn and that is on my to do list this coming year!!
Post a Comment