
So Ethan has discovered the joys of watching movies. I turned one on for him the other day for noise and what I hoped would be a little entertainment while I got some things done. I went to check on him and he was sitting in the middle of the room staring at the TV. I think he is starting to like movies more. It was funny to see him just sitting there.

He also has learned how to pull himself up on the couch and let go and stand all by himself! I can't believe how big he's getting. I love watching him learn new things. He started out standing for less than a second and now depending on how distracted he is, he can stand for probably a good 10 seconds.
And for his final new trick of the week, he has learned how to clap! It is so cute, he gets a huge grin on his face and just starts clapping away. He also really likes (now that he's better at standing) to stand by himself and clap at the same time.

Before I know it, he'll be cruising all over the house and I won't be able to do anything anymore. But until then, I love watching him learn new things and become very excited about them. He's so sweet and the best baby I've ever been around. I have a theory on that though ... I tell people that God gave me the best baby now because if he would have given me a really difficult baby at first, I would have never had another one. :)

1 comment:
It's fun to read how delighted you are to be a mom Kelsie! He is a cutie patootie and lucky to have a devoted mother.
Post a Comment