It used to be that every year on my birthday without fail we would get our first gigantic snowstorm of the year. This day happened to be the first day any "real" snow fell, and it wasn't much.
I still kept saying it was going to end up snowing a huge storm on my birthday again, since it hadn't really snowed at all yet. (Fast forward, it didn't!)
Little Miss blurry Jade loves bath time, and any time she hears the water running for the boys, she goes booking it for the bathroom while trying to take her clothes off. If we don't get there fast enough, she'll just dive right in clothes and all.
All bundled up and showing off her cute new hat.
Later that day, she had a little accident and fell and hit her mouth on the couch leg at Dee's house. Her tooth cut her lip open and there was lots of blood and drama. It ended up getting pretty puffy and looked bad, but it didn't seem to bother her very much.
Dee was on a break from school to move to a new apartment and was able to watch my two kidlets while I went to Ethan's school and helped with reading groups. While they were there, Lincoln accidentally broke Megan's bow and arrow her brother had given her and was quite upset. I took it home and glued it back together for her.
Lincoln was not so patiently waiting for Dee to show up and pick him up.
Jade fell in love with a toy vacuum at Dee's house, and cute Aunt Dee ended up sending it home with us for Jade to play with at our house. She didn't want to pack it up and move it to her new apartment.
Ethan found a new trick in the bathtub and put the fake fish's bowl on his head filled with water and loved watching his hair swirl around. What a goofball.
Sometimes, Mart puts the boys to bed and doesn't ever come back out of their room. I have to go back in and find him, and he's usually out cold.
Love this little wild hair crazy face peaking down at me from his top bunk.
I think Stella was also ready for bed. It had been a long day.
I love putting my Jade bug to bed. She has a very specific routine. First I have to love on her, then Mart has to love on her. Then I hand her her blanket tag and she will rub it on her face and pop her two fingers in her mouth. I lay her down and tuck her in and she's good to go. Love this babe more than I can even express.
Before I go to bed for the night, I always check in on my kids. This is usually how I find Jade. I love watching her sleep.














No comments:
Post a Comment