There weren't as many people as usual, so it was a lot more calm, which was very nice. My kids were absolutely dying when I brought in gifts for them to open before we went home. They asked me every five minutes if it was time to open them. Ethan finally hit the age where gifts containing clothes are really boring. Ha ha. On Christmas Sunday he was so excited to open his gift, and so beyond disappointed that it happened to be church clothes. When we walked in with the gifts, he told me he hoped they weren't more clothes.
I didn't take a lot of photos, but my kids were so excited it was finally Christmas Eve. The spent the night running around, eating, talking, watching movies, playing with Kira, drinking IBC rootbeer out of glass bottles, tracking Santa online and begging to open their presents.
Lincoln has the cutest smile when he'll actually flash it for me. :)
Jade spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day thinking she was a hen hatching her eggs, and she sat on every gift that was near her little body.
Ethan was disappointed that I gave him more clothes, but was excited that he got new slippers. And then even more excited when he realized I picked him Skylanders jammies. It made it not so bad.
My kids wiggle way too much for crisp clear pictures, so I have just had to learn to live with the fact that all of my pictures with them in it will be blurry until they are teenagers and have better control of holding still. Ha.
Shortly after opening jammies we headed home to get three excited munchkins in bed!







No comments:
Post a Comment