Thursday, February 13, 2014

7 months

My goodness, 7 months already? I can't believe it.  



Stats:
Head: No idea, she goes to the doctor next month
Height: Same
Weight: As long as my scale is accurate, she is exactly 13 pounds! Maybe by the time she's one, she will have doubled her birth weight. :)

*She is still wearing a size 1 diaper, and it's not really all that small.
*She wears 3-6 month clothes
*She says "mama!" and it's awesome! :)
*She loves to eat! Milk just doesn't cut it by itself anymore
*She can sit up by herself for the most part, after a few minutes she'll tip over
*She can definitely get around by army crawling
*She is trying to figure out how to crawl still, she can get up on her knees for a split second before her bum gets too heavy and tips her over.
*She is definitely a Mama's girl, but loves to have her Dad in her sight at the same time.
*The boys are still crazy in love with her!
*When she is tired, all I have to do is wrap her up and her two fingers go straight in her mouth and she'll go to sleep on her own. I love it because it's so much easier, but I miss that she doesn't snuggle with me.
*Her eyes aren't green like I thought, I think they are hazel ?? They are very light, which is totally opposite my boys. But they are huge, just like the boys.
*I love having a little girl, she is my sidekick. It helps that she's always so happy to see me. :)


She wasn't interested in pictures, so they aren't as good as they could have been.









Love this little pumpkin face!

No comments: