Thursday, February 13, 2014

100 days!


On January 31st, Ethan's school celebrated 100 days of school! It's hard to believe that he has been in kindergarten that long. His teacher is awesome, and to celebrate they were going to have a 100 party. She sent a note home asking us to send our child to school dressed and looking like he was 100 years old!

After much convincing, I finally talked Ethan into letting me do makeup on him. I'm so glad he let me, because it totally made his costume AWESOME! He was very self conscious of wearing makeup and old man clothes to school, but by the time he got home he loved it and asked to wear the makeup the rest of the day! He wanted to dress up like an old man every week. 

I seriously could not stop laughing. 





 We were running late, and I had never done old man stage makeup before, so we were a few minutes late for school. When Ethan walked in the door, Mrs. Skidmore looked up from what she was doing and just started laughing under her breath. Then he took off his coat, turned around and faced the class, she did it all over again. He looked seriously awesome! She got up and took a picture of him and let me take one of the two of them. :) What a fun teacher!


After school, I went to pick him up and Mrs. Skidmore walked over and told him that he definitely had the best costume! Then I took that cute little old man on a lunch date.








What a fun day! Love that silly boy!

No comments: