Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thunder ... Thunder ... Thundercats!



When Martin was little, his favorite tv show was the Thundercats! I'll admit, I didn't watch a lot of tv when I was little, so I had never seen or heard of the Thundercats until we got married ...

We built up our collection and now we have all of the old Thundercat seasons on DVD so that he and our boys can watch them together. For Christmas, Ethan got a Thundercat sword and arm claw thing ...( maybe I should sit down and watch it more often! ) and both boys love it! They always want the sword and we have had to practice sharing.

Now that they actually watch the show occasionally, they know what the sword is, and when the recording in the sword starts to talk, they know they are supposed to raise the sword high above their head!

They both do it all the time, but I just happened to catch Lincoln yelling "hooo!" while holding the sword above his head. Cute little boy.






Mart totally loves that his boys also love the Thundercats.The next thing he started to try and get them to love is Ghostbusters ... (and it's working. Ethan is obsessed!)

1 comment:

Marcy M Miller said...

I don't know who Thundercats are either??? Cute pictures of the boys-it is such a great feeling when they just love each other.