Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Walk

While I was in the hospital Mart, Traves and Ethan went to the pumpkin walk and had a boys night out. Mart said that Ethan LOVED the boards that you stick your face through, so that is what they took the most pictures of.

I know I say it all the time, but Ethan totally adores his dad. He got to play with Kace and Ryan all day the first night we were in the hospital and then hang out with just his Dad and Traves the second night I was there. He was probably in heaven.

Mart has been super excited to take Ethan to the pumpkin walk this year because the theme was "The Magic of Animation" and Ethan would recognize the characters in the scenes.



I'm guessing Ethan thought that this was another cutout that he could stick his head through. :)


Ethan loves the new How to Train Your Dragon movie so he probably loved this scene.


And the rest of these are just Ethan sticking his face through the cutouts.



Traves didn't even know that Mart's face was sticking through on this picture too until he put the pictures on a disk for me. I like his long blonde hair with his beard, very cute. :)

No comments: