Saturday, August 7, 2010

She got married!

July 16th, Kacean and Ryan got married! It was beautiful, hot, nice and green, Hot, stressful and did I mention a HOT day?? The day they got married, I guess it ended up being 104 degrees. That's high for Utah! It feels like 120 degrees when you are out in the sun, 6 months pregnant for 5 hours straight!

It was worth it. Kace was so beautiful. It all went down relatively smooth and we now officially have a new family member.

Here are a few pictures from her wedding:

Waiting to get this show on the road. This was before I started overheating.


This is Kace, irritated that it's 10 minutes past 12 and we hadn't started yet. :)


My handsome Mart walking Kace down the isle.


Kace and Mart again


Kace and her bridesmaids. I was sweating buckets at this point, but luckily, you can't really tell.


The updated Neel family, minus Ethan. He was too busy playing in the water fountain and going down the slide. In 4ish months there will be two additional family members!


Kace and Ryan. He's a good guy. I like him. I'm glad he's part of Kacean's life and now officially part of ours too.


Beautiful Kacean. I think she was more than relieved when this day was over and she had one less event to worry about.



Congratulations Kace and Ryan!! We love you!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Her dress is beautiful!