Friday, April 3, 2009

Going Private

I have recently decided that due to some pretty severe family issues on Martin's side, I am going to be making my blog private to control who has an inside look to my sweet little family. Let me know if you would like to continue viewing my blog. I think I'm going to make it private within the next week, so let me know as soon as possible. You can email me your email to kelsie@bridgernet.com or just leave a comment.

8 comments:

Shel Loney said...

I'm not sure if you have my email address to keep me looking at your blog. If you don't then just write me. Your little boy is so cute I would love to keep reading about him.

Suzanne said...

Me! Me! Me! Please? :)

Heidi & Sio Latu said...

me. duh.

:)

Heidi & Sio Latu said...

And Shelly if you're reading this, I can't read yours anymore! Add me. dizzyberi@gmail.com

And Kels, could you pass this on to her? :)

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

my email is motorgurl01@yahoo.com, thanks!!!

*Chelsey* said...

Hey. Don't forget about me! I love reading your blog. chelsluvzu@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

Jeff & Erin said...

esoccer128@hotmail.com

Emme said...

I understand the whole private thing, as you well know. Hope you included me in your list of friends.