Monday, April 6, 2009

The park...again

What can I say? We like going and playing outside when the weather is nice. Today the weather was awesome! We couldn't resist, so we packed up Ethan and the dogs and Mart, Ber and I headed to the park.


My baby is getting so big!


This was Ethan's first time on the swings. I'm a slacker, I know. I just hate the snow and pretty much refuse to go outside until spring.


He also really likes the slide. He used to not like it at all, but loves them now! (Especially with his mom and dad)





Here is a video of him having fun at the park and going down the slide all by himself. What a cute little turkey.




I sure love this baby, I'm very excited it's warming up and we can get out and play a lot more often now! Hope everyone had a wonderful, beautiful Conference Sunday. We did. :)

2 comments:

Robynn said...

Kels Ethan is a cutie and I'm glad you finally get to go and play at the park. Looks like lot's of fun with all those slides.

*Chelsey* said...

I love that pic of all three of you at the top of the slide. So cute!!