The boys were playing Heman in the morning with their satchels. :) (The boys have been obsessed with satchels ever since watching Tangled)
On Sunday my kitty turned 9 years old! It's hard to believe I've had him that long.
A small moment of peace when the boys were once again playing together instead of fighting over everything
I caught my sweet Kya staring longingly out the window into the yard. I'm sure she's so anxious to just get out and be able to run! Soon pretty dog, soon.
Once Ethan was at school and settled, I had a chance to work for a few minutes.
My tiny one likes to snack while I am working. :)
This little munchkin is filled with an abundance of heightened emotions. One minute he can be laughing and full of excited energy, and the next minute he can be distraught and beyond sad. When we picked Ethan up from school, Lincoln wanted to climb on the trees in front of the elementary. I was in a hurry to get home and told him not today. (He had been throwing fits consistently for the last hour or so, I knew he was tired) He had just finished throwing a big fit when he asked and when I told him no, he just lost it. He cried about every tiny thing the entire walk back home and while I was making him something to eat. Then he cried about his lunch too.
This was seriously 5 minutes or less later. After he actually tried his lunch, he calmed right now and was perfectly content.
My sweet Jade taking a nap
While we did yard work, Lincoln practiced his skateboarding skills.
And Grandma gave both boys a light key chain.
Later that night, Ethan wanted a snack and went for the cheese sticks. He thought it was so bizarre that the company forgot to put a piece of cheese in one of the wrappers!










No comments:
Post a Comment