Head: 10%
Weight: 14 lbs 3 oz (not on chart)
*Size 1 diaper
*Size 3-6 month clothes
*Sleep regression, started waking up once a night
*Pulling herself up on everything
*Huge grin when I walk in her room and catch her standing up
*4 new teeth on top coming in
*Up in actual crawling position and crawls when she feels like it
*Consistently says "dadad" and "mamama"
*Has the cutest squishy cheeks!
*Her hair is finally starting to grow in and get some length to it
*Eats super well and seems to love pretty much everything!
I love this little lady! She's such a sweetheart. She has finally decided that she's attached to her dad and the second he gets home from work she wants to go see him. Before bed she needs to harass him and play with his face for a few minutes and then she'll be ready for sleeping. She eats super good and loves pretty much anything I give her. Hard to believe she's already 9 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment