Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nanan and Grandad

Nanan and Grandad have been able to come spend the last two summers in Cache Valley with us, and it's always sad when it's time for them to head home. This year they had to head home earlier than last year, they had tickets to go to England to visit family. It seemed like we didn't get as much time to spend with them this year, it was a busy summer! Between being pregnant, having a baby, a wedding, recovering from my c-section and a third child, it was just a crazy summer. We were sad they had to leave.

The night they left we all went to dinner one last time to hang out, and Nanan had to bond with Jade one more time before next summer when she will be way bigger.




I am sad to see them go. I love having them here. I'm already ready to have them come back next summer. :)

No comments: