Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6 years baby!

At the end of last month, Martin and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary! My mom and her friend Debi watched our boys, while we went and stayed the weekend in Salt Lake, kid free. :)
It was really nice to just be able to hang out and not worry about what our children were doing. We went out to eat at Buca di Beppo the night we arrived and walked around the gateway mall. The next morning we got up and went to the Salt Lake temple to do some sealings. (This was our actual anniversary). That was really fun, but really busy! They were telling us that there were 61 weddings that day. After the temple, we went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4, walked around the gateway again and then went to the London Market and got ready for dinner. We ended up at the melting pot and had a huge meal, which was totally delicious. The next morning we just slept in and enjoyed the last few hours child free. We were both excited to see our boys after the weekend, but had a good time just hanging out together.



Martin and I have come a long way since we starting hanging out in high school. (I can't believe how little Jordan is in this picture! He's now 10!)


This was at Mart's graduation party. Ha ha!


One of our engagement pictures.


Our wedding. (Obviously).









We've been through a lot the last 9 or so years since we've known each other. I look forward to the rest of our journey! Happy anniversary Mart! I love you!

No comments: