Monday, May 23, 2011

Bloopers

I really need to get a good picture of my two boys together. It's rather difficult to say the least.
I thought trying to get Ethan to take a half decent picture was hard, but it's significantly harder with two of them. I am still trying to figure out how we are going to manage to get a decent family picture this summer. I guess I'll start praying now. :)

Instead of posting incredibly cute pictures of both of my boys being angels and smiling at me...I'll show you what life is really like at my house.

Failure #1: "Say Cheese and smile!" has now turned into some weird mouth, half open, smile thing. Hopefully he grows out of that one soon.



#2: This would have been a perfect one, had Lincoln actually been looking.


#3: No idea what they were looking at.


I guess for now, this one will have to do. It's the best I could get. Even though they have the attention span of a bread crumb, I guess their cuteness will have to make up for them not paying attention.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

They are adorable!