Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

Our Christmas this year seemed WAY more crowded than normal. We had more people over than I am used to and I started to feel a bit claustrophobic. But it was nice and Ethan was really cute. For his big present this year he got a new trike. It's totally adorable and he loved it!

My model tree!


Ethan's cute new trike:



The first thing Ethan did when he came downstairs was run straight to the big bowl of candy on the counter!



When he saw his stocking, he got super pumped over the poptarts and starting saying "Oh Yeah!!" over and over and over again!. He was so funny!












Ber made Ethan a stuffed dragon from the How to Train Your Dragon movie and it was totally amazing! She made up her own pattern and everything. I was totally impressed.







This was Mart trying to bulk up so he could be as big as Ryan.



Ethan opening his new trike:


As soon as he saw it he sat down, and then stood up and tried to drag it outside. Cute boy!









Mart makes me something for Christmas every year. This year he made me a really cute blanket chest for my living room. This is the best picture I have of the whole thing (minutes the cute handles on the side). Ignore the spots on the picture, I think there was dust on the lens. Ethan thinks the box is awesome. He puts his own things in it. It's always a surprise what I will find in it when I open the lid.


This was the sibling gift to Mart's dad. We made him a quilt to remind him of home while he's out driving his truck and away from home.






Mart made a point to tell me that he thinks I always wear a coke shirt every Christmas and it drove him crazy, so he bought me a new shirt to wear that morning instead. Ryan showed up in his coke shirt and it made me miss mine, so I put it on for a picture with Ryan.


Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday.

No comments: