Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Mur!"



A few weeks ago I decided to try and teach something new to Ethan. I would tell him "I love you" and wait for him to say "I love you" back to me and then I would say "I love you more!". After a couple weeks he started to catch on and our conversations started to change a little. They started going like this:

Me: "I love you!"
Ethan: "I love you!"
Me: "I love you more!"
Ethan: (with a huge grin on his face) "I love you MUR!"

Now he is so used to it that every single time I say "I love you!" to him he'll just look at me and say automatically "I love you MUR!" He always emphasizes more and it's so cute! When he wants to butter one of us up for something he'll come up to us and ask for something and a minute later if we tell him no he'll give us a hug and a kiss and say "I love you MUR!". Needless to say, he learned how to weasel his way into getting whatever he wants for the most part.

Sorry Ethan, but I think I still I love you more!

No comments: