Monday, June 21, 2010

Graduation

Thursday night was BATC graduation. Even though I didn't finish the complete program, I did get a certificate of proficiency (a beginners certificate) and qualified for graduation for getting a certificate at all.

John (the Culinary Arts department head) giving me my BATC certificate cover. I have to say, he looked a little funny in normal clothes without his chef jacket and puffy hat on!


Mart's dad also just finished school about a week and a half ago in the trucking department and was able to graduate at the same time.



Thursday was also Debi's birthday so Mart and Traves made her a cute garden bench so we brought it with us to graduation and gave it to her then.




Friday marked 20 weeks! I am officially halfway through being pregnant!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congratulations and yeah for being half way done with pregnancy!