Sunday, June 6, 2010

Garden

After a lot of strange weather, stomach pains, sickness and even more strange weather ... my garden is finally in! I know I can't be too far behind (even though it is June) because my super gardener neighbor was planting his at the exact same time. It's really late to get a garden in, but with this super funky weather, I think it's right on time.





My box with herbs in it.


This box has my pepper plants in it.



I loved watching my garden grow last year. It seemed like it went much faster than my old garden. I also love how much easier it is to maintain. It took a fraction of the time to weed and to plant, especially considering how many seeds I planted! It always shocks me to see how many plants I will end up with.

I'm glad it's finally in.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I really miss my raised bed garden!!! I think I'll make Brian change the little garden we have into a raised bed next year. It's the BEST way to garden.