Since he evaluated my handwriting he's been telling me that when I get pregnant, he wants to look at my handwriting again because you can supposedly tell what I'm having by my zeros. He's been super anxious to try it out. When I first was pregnant he was super excited, but had to research and find out that he couldn't tell until I was 4-5 months along. He's been reminding both Mart and myself not to tell him when we find out because he wants to attempt to read my handwriting first. When we found out early last Tuesday, he's been going crazy because he hasn't had time to look at my handwriting, and I'm not even as far along as I technically should be to try it out. He doesn't care anymore, he just wants to know what I'm having so he had me write out a list with zeros. Today he will come over for his weekly visit and he will evaluate my zeros. I will let you know what conclusion he comes to, and then MAYBE at that point ... I will let you all in on what my baby is!

No comments:
Post a Comment