Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The hiding place

At the top of my stairs I have a small linen closet. The closet is my cat Ashes hiding place. He goes to hide from Ethan, the dogs and the noise of our busy house.

Ethan frequently opens and shuts the closet doors saying hi to the cat as he goes into his room to play. Today however, I heard him banging doors and then he went silent. I went to investigate as silence is always suspicious.

This is what I found:





He sure loves that kitty. He wanted to give him a hug so he climbed all the way in and on top of the sheets and things and was lovin' on the cat. Now if only he'd hug Martin and I as much as he does the animals. *sigh* Maybe I'll start hiding in the closet.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I had a lot of catching up to do! I always enjoy seeing you and your little man!