Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Haircut

Ethan's hair was starting to get super shaggy so I decided I was going to cut it. I usually cut it so it was no big deal. He tends to wiggle a lot so I accidentally cut off more than I should in a few spots but he was really good this time for the most part.

The second I clipped off a chunk of hair, the tears started coming!


He was so upset and I don't know why. I'm not sure if the sound of the scissors near his ears freaked him out or if his hair has nerves in the strands and it hurt to get his hair cut. *Wink* He has a touch of flair for the dramatic the silly boy.

He sure wasn't happy with me, but I managed to give him a decent hair cut completely even all the way around without big chunks missing.


I also have a picture of me wearing this same cape when I was little getting a haircut, the only difference was I was smiling. :) If I can ever find it, I'll post it along side Ethan's.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I was just thinking that cape looked familiar. I remember your mom cutting my hair too. Ethan is so cute.