Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know I'm way behind the times, but here's my Christmas update. I've been super busy and haven't had a chance to sit down and get caught up until now. There are lots of pictures, and I'll try not to chat too much about them.

Ethan's bath towel got torn up, so for Christmas I made him 4 new towels, 2 of which were custom monster towels!


My tree with the lights on


Christmas morning


Ethan starting in on his stocking, just figuring out what he's supposed to do




Aunt Ber got him some foam swords. He loves them!!


I also made him a new quilt for his bed.


Aunt Kace and Aunt Ber joined us in the morning. He liked having them there.


Daddy made Ethan 4 puzzles! Ethan's favorite piece is the octopus.


Trying out his new bath towel


Ber


Ethan made his daddy a new hat for this year


Ethan got some blocks and got right to work building a tower.


And he got his Buzz!



Mart made me a jewelry box for Christmas! I love it!



My sweet little goofball. I think he had a fun day!

No comments: