Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Accident Prone

I'm not even kidding when I say this, but I swear this kid NEVER sits still. Not that I'm saying I would rather him be lazy than active, but a little break once in a while would be nice. We are a little worried that he might be getting ADHD already!! Geez. (Okay, not seriously worried, but it's crossed our minds before). When we take him to nursery, all the other little kids will sit down on their chairs or on their little carpet mats when it's singing time or lesson time..but not Ethan. He runs circles around the room during these times. He just can't sit still.

Well because of how active he is, he tends to get himself hurt every now and again which makes me a little worried for the future when his accidents get worse.

Today while I was in the bathroom he started crying pretty hard so I ran out to check on him and he was laying flat on my couch with a little box shelf I have on my wall laying next to him. I picked him up and saw a cut under his eye and a goose egg on his forehead. Poor kid. The good thing is, he really is a tough kid and he can take a lot. A little snuggle and a kiss and he was one his way again.



Ethan snuggling his blanket after his little spill.





1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Some kids (especially boys) are just like that. I had one of those, bet you can guess which one!