He also is a kid that doesn't really like to play with toys, but play with things like rocks, sticks, playing cards, toothbrushes, wires, buttons, and anything weird seems to catch his interest. Well Mart was using one of those flossing/toothpicks and Ethan thought that was the neatest thing he'd ever seen so Mart started picking Ethan's teeth and he couldn't get enough of it! He thought that was so fun!
The last week and a half I have been sick and Ethan and I have been sharing it all week. Over the weekend, Mart woke up with Ethan in the morning to let me sleep in and when I woke up they were both crashed on the couch.
And finally, I made grilled herb butter corn on the cob from our garden and Ethan thought it was great! I don't know if he just liked that he could hold it and make a mess or if he actually thought it tasted good. Who knows. Cute little monster.
1 comment:
That sleeping pictures is awww so cute. Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment