Saturday, August 8, 2009

Update

Okay this is my last post for today, I know there were quite a lot for one day.

Mart finally got a job! Thank goodness. I'm so happy for him. He's back at a counter top shop he worked at before. He had quit there because of one of the owners, but he was bought out and is no longer there so that's no longer a problem! The same day he started there, he got a call from Icon for an interview, had to turn them down, and a call from his old boss (his most recent counter top job) telling him that they are picking up and he can go back if he would like. He does want to go back there, but only for a few hours. He is staying at Evolution because they offer insurance, where Custom Counter tops does not. He is going to attempt to work it out with both bosses to see if they mind if he works for their competition and just go to Custom for 2 hours a night as a side job to help them out. If he does that, he is going to quit Hot Topic. He works less than 5 hours a week there, which is crazy and minimum wage. So, hopefully that'll work out.

George update: He no longer lives with us again. This time I think it's for good. He just doesn't like to follow rules, he wants to do his own thing, which I can understand. I worry about him, I hope he decides to step up and take care of himself and not do stupid things.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad to hear Martin got a job but sad to hear that George is being a turkey again.

Lindsay said...

Yeah! Go Mart!