Saturday, August 8, 2009

100th Post!!

I have reached my 100th post before I have even reached my 1 year mark!

For my 100th post, I will show you what Mart has been making for Ethan today.

As I said in an earlier post, Ethan loves to do anything that Mart is doing. Mart has been working outside in his wood shop a lot lately and there is a lot of stuff for a little boy to get into out there. Ethan was given some toy tools for his birthday and we had bought him some earlier, so Mart decided to make Ethan his own work bench out in the middle of Mart's working space so they can work outside together. Ethan tried it out today and LOVED IT! He's even sporting his Lowe's working apron. So cute!








1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a cutie he is! It's great that he is learning how to build stuff so young.