Lately, every time I have been getting out the camera, Ethan's face is right up in it. I don't know if it's the new edition of an external flash I had to add because my built in stopped working, or if he's just reached the "cheese!" stage where kids love to have their pictures taken with a crazy look on their face. Whatever reason he does it for, it cracks me up. Here are a few "cheese!" moments from the last few days.
These next two happen to be double cheese faces! Cottage cheese and "cheese!".
Oh my gosh!!! He has gotten so big! I was thinking about you the other day and realized that he was really in nursery, not because you were there, but because he is that old!!!! I love the Lowes pics. They are priceless. Traves was telling me about them the other day. I had to check them out. Easy to see he will be as creative as you and Mart, and Uncle Traves.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! He has gotten so big! I was thinking about you the other day and realized that he was really in nursery, not because you were there, but because he is that old!!!!
I love the Lowes pics. They are priceless. Traves was telling me about them the other day. I had to check them out. Easy to see he will be as creative as you and Mart, and Uncle Traves.
He looks so much like Ty and Jordan in those pictures!
Post a Comment