Sunday, June 7, 2009

Graduation

Well after much stress, pushing, prodding and shoving on my part .. George finally did he. He graduated from high school! When he started coming around I started helping him with his homework so that he would be able to pass. It started slipping and he wasn't doing very well. I was able to switch him into a much better school. I've known the principal of the school for about 10 years. She's amazing and such a wonderful lady! She and Launi the counselor gave him the best direction he could have received and put him back on track to graduate. With much shoving from me, he did it. I'm so proud of you George. I love you. Congratulations!


Class of '09




He did it!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Kels, you are incredible with him. I was so impressed to hear you coach and help him when I was there. You are an incredible person. Congrats to George as well! I hope he knows how lucky he is to have you and Martin in his life.