The end of December, this little lady turned 18 months old! Seriously, ridiculous. Wasn't she just born a couple months ago?!? She's getting so big, so much fun and we love having her in our family.
18 month stats:
Weight: She finally hit 22lbs, finally hit the 50th percent!
Height: 5%
Head: 5%
She only says Mom and Dad, but says them very often. The doctor is concerned about her lack of talking, but I'm really not all that worried. Lincoln took a crazy amount of time to talk too. She communicates what she wants just fine, it just consists of a lot of pointing, shrieking, crying, screaming, grunting, etc.
She can hang with the boys, and loves to wrestle with her Dad. She will get very upset if he doesn't include her when he's throwing the boys all over the living room. She's also very much a girl and gets mad if we forget to put her necklace on for the day. This day, she was feeling like she needed a little something extra ... :) She was mad I only put one necklace on her, so she would get in her drawer and bring me pretty much whatever she was in the mood for.
She also has finally decided it's pretty fun to have painted nails. She will tell me that's what she wants by blowing on her fingers.
She thinks she's awfully big and loved sitting by herself at my mom's to eat dinner.
On morning, I really needed a few minutes to get some work done, so I attempted to entertain her with a girl movie, some juice and a bowl of pretzels. It lasted until she ran out of pretzels and she was off again.
She also figured out her new "cheese!" face.
Along with being a girly girl, she also has a full flare for the dramatic. She was upset I wouldn't get her a snack that very second.
Some mornings, she rocks some seriously awesome fuzzy bed head
She also started nursery on Christmas Sunday. She was excited to get in there and play with the toys, but wasn't happy I left her in a room full of strangers. It only took her a few weeks to adjust and she's done great ever since.
Just a little more drama, she was so excited for church!


















No comments:
Post a Comment