6 months already?!?
It's hard to believe that my little lady is 6 months old already. She is working on sitting up by herself, but isn't quite there yet. The other day, she definitely thought she was too big to be sitting in the bouncer though.
Last time I went grocery shopping, I decided to try propping her up with blankets and let her look around rather than sit in her carseat since she was getting so good at sitting upright. She loved it! She was so patient and didn't fuss once the entire time we were shopping!
Stats:
Head: (Yeah, need to get this from my paper) 10%
Height: (this too) 10%
Weight: 12lbs 2oz. Not even on the chart ... she is tiny! Seriously, 12lbs? She only gained about 8 or so ounces in two months. Today someone held her at church and told me she was so little and after finding out she was 6 months old, told me she was the size of a 3 month old. That's okay, I wanted her to stay small for a while. :)
*She is wearing a size 1 diaper
*She wears 3-6 month clothes, and some are still quite baggy
*She got two teeth at the same time!
*She is trying to sit up all by herself, but isn't there quite yet.
*She gets where she wants to go by rolling
*She is definitely a Mama's girl, but loves to have her Dad in her sight at the same time.
*The boys are still crazy in love with her!
*She has the cutest (nearly toothless!) grin. Because she has such a big mouth, her smiles are over the top big!
*I love her so much I think I should munch on her cheeks sometimes. They are perfectly squishy.
*I think her eyes are officially going to be a green. Awesome! Just what we wanted. :)
Showing off those new teeth of hers!
She always kisses Mart, but rarely will give me kisses. Last time she did, she chomped on my lip with her brand new razor sharp teeth! Ouch. Better than the last time she bit me though while eating. I think I hurt for at least an hour!
Love this little princess! I'm so grateful she is a part of our family!

1 comment:
She is so very cute!
Post a Comment