Thursday, November 10, 2011

1st birthday!

I am still having a hard time thinking about my baby turning 1. It's strange thinking that this time last year I had a brand new little angel, and now he's a walking, babbling, running, giggling 1 year old! Flash back to last month:

October 21 my little man turned 1 year old! What did we decide was a good way to start a birthday? With birthday cake pancakes! Lincoln and Ethan each got their own beater to lick while I cooked the pancakes. (I haven't quite figured out how this is going to work if I ever have any more kids. ha ha)




Final result: Halloween birthday cake pancakes! They were a hit. Both boys went to town and filled up their tiny bellies.


We spent the rest of the day just hanging out. We went and got Lincoln some new boots and enjoyed each others company. Sunday we had a small family birthday dinner/party for Mr. Lincoln at my moms house.

Lincoln's monster cake: (There were a few mishaps with the cakes, but they still turned out cute. He doesn't care, he's only 1 afterall)


Lincoln's personal monster cake to devour all by himself.


He was very excited to get his hands on those marshmallow eye balls.





Happy baby!




He didn't care if there were cake problems, he loved it anyway!!


He even kind of got the hang of opening a few presents.



Playing with his new toys.


Dad and George had to have some car races too.


It was a good day. Now that he's 1, he can slow down an little and not grow up anymore! :) (If only it worked that way.) Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I can't believe he's one already! And that was almost two months ago...time flies!