Monday, October 31, 2011

11 months


I'm once again a little behind, but better late than never.

September 21st, my little man turned 11 months old! He's such a sweetheart and is growing up too fast.

*He's still just a tiny little thing
*He still wears size 2 diapers
*He still fits in 6-9 month clothing, but the pants are getting too short on him so we are transitioning to super baggy 12 month clothes so he doesn't have floods
*He loves to eat and is a good little eater!
*He is so so so close to walking! He can pull himself up and stand. He walks along furniture really good. It's going to be any day now.
*He got another tooth and now has 7! 4 on top, 3 on the bottom.
*He's super sweet and loves his Mama!
*He loves Ethan!
*He gets so excited when Mart gets home from work and plays with him. He loves wrestling with Ethan and Mart at night before bed. He may be tiny, but he'll be able to hold his own. :)



I love you little man! I can't believe you are growing up so fast!

1 comment:

The Garbanati Family said...

Oh man Kelsie! He is so stinking cute! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!