Thursday, September 22, 2011

10 Months

I figured I should probably get this posted asap, because Lincoln turned 11 months today. :) Better late than never.

I don't have his height, weight or anything like that because he doesn't go to the doctor until next month, and I don't have a scale in my house.


Random 10 month facts:
*He's still just a tiny little thing!
*Still wearing 6-9 month clothes and select 3-6 month pajama shorts
*Still wearing a size 2 diaper ... but may possibly be out of that size by the time he's 1.
*He can stand up in the middle of a room without holding onto anything, and then lean over and grab whatever he wants, and then stand back up holding the item he chose. He's so close to walking!


*He still has 6 teeth
*He has crazy long skinny legs! (He definitely did NOT inherit that from me)
*He loves wrestling with his dad and Ethan at night before bedtime
*He's a good little eater and is a pro with table food
*He is a total sweetheart
*He is a total opposite of Ethan in lots of ways, but loves his brother like crazy!

We are so lucky to have such a sweet little boy and I can't believe that he's growing up so dang fast!

No comments: