Thursday, April 21, 2011

5 months!

Little Lincoln is 5 months old! (Okay, I'm slacking. He's nearly 6 months old now ... but flash back a month)

Weight: 13lbs 14 oz

I had taken him to the doctor and his ear infection was finally gone! Poor little guy. It lasted for quite a while.

He's just a tiny little thing. He is just barely starting to fit into size 3-6 month clothes, and some of them are way too big on him still. He still wears his 0-3 month suit to church, and it's quite big on him still.

He really is a good baby. Once he's down for the night, he'll sleep until about 8. Sometimes later. And when he wakes up, he doesn't cry or scream. He just lays there playing with his blanket or he'll whimper until I give him a binki and then he'll just wait for me to get him and feed him.

He loves Ethan and grins whenever Ethan talks to him. I hope that one day they are good friends.



No comments: