Friday, March 18, 2011

Brotherly Love

I just love to watch Ethan with Lincoln. He's turning into such a good big brother. He watches Lincoln more often than I thought he did. He notices when he spits up and he tells us if we don't notice. He notices when Lincoln kicks his blanket off and goes over to cover him back up. He tries to give him his binky if he has spit it out. I love watching him with his little brother. I love when I hear "Love you Winkin" as Ethan heads to bed. I love that Lincoln loves Ethan too! He watches him all day long, and when Ethan talks to him, Lincoln gets the biggest smile on his face. I have such sweet boys!








2 comments:

Jenny said...

This is when you hope that their brotherly love lasts into their teen years.

Angie Elwood said...

Awe! That's so sweet!