Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My baby is growing up!

My sweet baby (yes, I still call him my baby) is getting so big! He needs to slow down!

My mom gave him this little wooden train set, and for his 2 minute attention span, he loves it!


He has had this sudden obsession with balloons. He's always liked them, but lately he just loves them. I took my ring into the store to get it worked on and he saw a balloon there and flashed a super cute smile at the lady and said "please!" and she caved and gave him a balloon. That little balloon had a crazy long life span for a balloon. Ethan insisted on having it above his head while he slept at night. Little goof ball.


As terrible as I felt about it, we had to break down and buy a harness for Ethan for Disneyland. He's just so active and there are so many people there ... I just couldn't risk losing him. To make me feel a little better about it, and to help Ethan like it more we made it his "pin lanyard" and he actually didn't mind it while we were there! He loved trading his pins with cast members.

Showing me all his pins for trading


I sure love my sweet baby ... even if I have to get used to the fact that he is growing up way too fast.

No comments: