Friday, April 16, 2010

Update

I haven't had a lot to blog about lately, most of that is due to the fact that I've spent 80% of my day everyday for the last 2+ weeks laying on my couch trying to convince my body that it doesn't want me to throw up. It hasn't been working ...

For Christmas my mom burned me a copy of all the survivor and amazing race seasons that have not been released on DVD. While I'm wasting my life away on my couch wishing I could go outside in the sunshine and do something productive, I've been watching those seasons. It's been quite nice to have something to watch other than the same old movies I always watch.

Mart has had to run our household and has been in charge of feeding Ethan as I'm pretty useless, and I think he's getting to the point where he's ready for me to start cooking again. I have to say, he's been doing a good job!

Anyway, today I am 11 weeks. My baby is roughly the size of a large lime or a fig. It's almost fully formed and has been busy kicking and stretching (not that I can feel it yet).

That's about it! Cross your fingers that my morning (or all day long) sickness goes away between 12-14 weeks like a normal person and doesn't last the entire time like with Ethan!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I hope you get feeling better real soon Kelsie!

Jenny said...

I am so sorry Kelsie! I know how you feel... the 2nd time for me has been worse than even before. And it gets so hard on your hubby and little one. Some day I'm going to ask God how on earth I missed the easy pregnancy line in Heaven because it sure isn't easy getting these little spirits here for some people. I'm thinking of you and praying it will go away soon!