Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Motorcycle

Ethan LOVES to ride on the motorcycle with Mart. Mart will backup to the end of the driveway and they will just ride up the driveway into the garage over and over again. Ethan squeals the whole time and loves to honk the horn.

Mart loves taking Ethan on it because of how funny Ethan is and how much he likes it.


Here is Ethan pushing the horn while riding up the driveway.





I know this one is a bit blurry, but the look on Ethan's face was funny so I had to post it. That's his motorcycle riding face.


When they were finished we set Ethan on the ground and turned around and a second later he had climbed up on the bike by himself and was trying to push the horn.


He's my motorcycle baby. He loves it!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I hope I don't see a bike burn in his future. He's definitely a man in training.