Friday, December 4, 2009

The other day I was on the computer working on my project for Christmas and Ethan was in the living room watching a movie. He walked up to the fence and looked up and me and turned and walked back toward the couch. I looked at him and he had found Mart's ninja turtle slippers and put his feet into them and was walking around the living room. He thought they were so fun!


Making shooting noises at me:

On my birthday Mart had to go to work at Hot Topic so Ethan and I were hanging out. He was so cute and being such a good boy that day. We were watching a movie and it was getting close to his nap time, but he wasn't showing signs of wanting to take a nap. I put him on the couch and covered him with his blanket and stella climbed up and laid down next to him and a few minutes later when I checked on him he was out cold! Cute little boy. He loves to snuggle up with his dogs and watch a good movie, just like his mom. :)

No comments: