Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kacean and Ethan

Kacean has been watching Ethan while I am at school. He LOVES to play with her and she's starting to get a rather big softspot for him as well. She's really really good with him and I couldn't think of anyone better for him to hang out with while we are both gone during the day.

The other day we were playing in the backyard while it was still sunny and warm, and Kace decided to put Ethan in his toy bucket and wheel him around on the patio. He thought that was pretty funny. After she pulled him out, he tried climbing back in.



So we put him back in and let him play a little longer. He's like one of those tiny chinese acrobats that can fit in a shoe box! He just folded right in half.




These next pictures are just some of Kace and Ethan playing while I was at school and I thought they were cute.




No comments: