Friday, March 13, 2009

A little game

Here is a little game, thought it might be fun. Some of them are WAY obvious to me, but maybe they aren't to everyone else. Guess away, maybe we have some of the same favorite movies. :) I had to narrow my list down, I have tons of favorite movies.



1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions.

1. I caught you a delicious bass
2. I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means "no". Pirates of the Caribbean, Curse of the Black Pearl
3. Where I come from, we talk to our women. We do not drug them with plants.
4. What's she gonna be, a shoe salesman at a centipede farm?
5. Oh, and she inexplicably mails me a cactus every Valentine's Day. And I'm like, "Thanks a heap coyote ugly. This cactus-gram stings even worse than your abandonment." Juno
6. And I always confuse Monet and Manet. Now which one married his mistress? Oceans 11
7. I hate cosmetics companies. They get you addicted to the perfect lipstick or nail polish and then 6 months later, they discontinue it. You have to buy your favorite colors like your storing up for the Apocalypse. P.S. I love you
8. Why do they always forget my bacon? How to lose a guy in 10 days
9. ...Ah, alas, earwax. Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
10. Eat what? There's nothing here. Gandhi ate more than this. Hook
11. Raspberries! Thoroughly Modern Millie
12. Do the Q-tip! Q-tip! Now throw it away! Now what am I doing? I'm makin a pizza! Hitch
13. A man tells so many stories, that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal. Big Fish
14. These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
15. Kiss me, I'm going to be your wicked step mother. You've Got Mail

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

#2 is Pirates of the Caribbean and I think #10 is Hook. A lot of the others sound familiar, but I can't remember.

Kelsie said...

Good job! :)

Jena said...

#5 is JUNO! Ps, you guys are adorable!

Jena said...

sorry--- i thing 7 is ps i love you
12- hitch

i think i'm totally going to do this!!!

Kelsie said...

Awesome job!

Stephanie said...

How many do you want us to do?

#6 is: Ocean's Eleven

#15 is: You've Got Mail

#9 is: Harry Potter

#11 makes me think of us celebrating New Years as kids, while babysitting. Is it Thoroughly Modern Millie?

Kelsie said...

And Erin guessed Hook, but for some reason it didn't show up.

Stephanie, I'm so glad you guessed #11! Good job!

Kelsie said...

Okay, Erin guessed Hook on my facebook. Oops, I gave it away. :)

Anonymous said...

#8 How to lose a guy in 10 day. Kate Hudson says it.
Hi, Kelsie!

Anonymous said...

#13 is Big Fish.

Kelsie said...

Good Job! Thanks for answering 13 Traves, I would have been disappointed if nobody knew what it was. :)

Sarah said...

1. Napoleon dynamite.
3. prince of theives.
4. Catch me if you can.
14. Shawshank redemption.
i'm shocked no one got those....14 was so easy!